- Text Search: search for datasets by keywords
- Location Search: search for datasets by location. Search by place name or coordinates (decimal degrees or degrees, minutes, seconds). Searching moves the map to search location.
- Filter: refine your search with additional search options, clicking the filter button opens a new panel with additional search options.
- Map: displays the geographic location you are searching.
- Top Menu Bar: after you have signed-in, the top menu bar displays your user name and links to your cart, account, and help.
- Zoom Bar: use to zoom in or out of a location
- Search Results: results of listings found within the geographic area shown on the map and within the parameters of your text search. Click on any result for more information or to purchase.
- Permalink: gives you a web address (URL) for your map and search results that can be easily shared with others and an option to embed the map and search results in a website.
- RSS: subscribe to an RSS feed for your search results. Be notified when new datasets are added or when existing datasets are changed
- Coordinates: displays the latitude and longitude location of your cursor on the map
For more information on navigating through MapView and finding data, see our tutorial: Finding Data on WeoGeo Market.