The more the merrier
We’re seeking candidates for these positions in Portland, Oregon. Email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
We pride ourselves on having an open door policy when it comes to our team. We believe in the freedom to express ideas, opinions, thoughts and concerns when it comes to strategizing, development and implementation. Each and every person has an opportunity to make an impact. Everyone can choose their own fate. It is this freedom that has made us such an agile company. We nurture creativity and teamwork and believe that when we are given freedom to create something we believe in, the possibilities are endless.
Do you realize that you spend more time at work than you do with your own family? We do. And thats why we give back to our team and provide valuable benefits to keep a healthy and stress-free lifestyle.
Healthy & Happy.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance: We cover 70 % of the premium cost for both employees and their dependents. The Dental Plan covers exams, cleanings, x-rays, etc. Annual eye exam and a discount on glasses/contacts are provided under our vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Use pre-tax dollars to pay for any health, dental or dependent care expenses.
Because we don’t want you to worry.
- Life Insurance at no cost to the employees.
- Long Term Disability at no cost to employees.
- 401k Plan (not currently matched)
- Travel: Full travel reimbursement/ no cost to the employee while traveling on business. We will pay for all expenses related to a conference if you are required by WeoGeo to attend.
- Conference Policy: If you would like to attend a particular conference, and it is deemed to be of value to your work at WeoGeo, you will be granted the time off to attend the conference and up to $500 to attend the conference.
Time is on your side.
- Holidays: We have 11 designated paid holidays during the year.
- Volunteering: We have opportunities on site at the PSBA building for community service. These come in the form of food, toy and clothing drives as well as supply drives for local schools. We also provide Paid Volunteering Time Off for our employees in the amount of 16 hours per year.
It’s not all work.
- Ping Pong for when your eyes are glossed over.
- Quarterly BBQ’s and Beer with other start ups.
- We provide lunch every Tuesday and meet even the pickiest of eaters’ needs.
If all of the information above sounds interesting to you, email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Development: We are not actively looking for these positions, but you may catch our eye. Contact us to find out more information.
Sales and Marketing: We are not actively looking for these positions, but you may catch our eye.
- Enterprise Marketing Director: Contact us to find out more information.
- Enterprise Sales Manager Contact us to find out more information.
Available Internships: We are offering full time summer internships for both Web Development and Application Programming. Send your resume, cover letter, and recommendation letters (from a teacher or program Advisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org.